Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue – Paris, France25 May 2018
Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, located in Paris, France, has been at the forefront of medicine since opening in 1908. The modern challenges of the operating room demand innovative solutions, however. For this reason, l’Hôpital Marie Lannelongue uses a combination of caresyntax’s software solutions and hardware deployment options to guarantee the success of their nearly 3,400 surgical procedures (including 1,200 extracorporeal and 50 transplant procedures) and 4,200 cardiac catheterizations.
Using the PRIME365 integration software in conjunction with the CX-HUB D2 in-wall display allows surgeons to route information from all OR devices to one consolidated console. In addition to displaying in-OR video feeds and vital information, PRIME365 integrates with the hospital’s HIS/PACS systems to give surgeons full access to all relevant patient information. As a teaching institution, CCML also utilizes PRIME365’s bi-directional, direct fiber connection to link the OR directly to the amphitheatre to share all in-OR events in real-time. With over 7,000 patients, minimizing administrative overhead is crucial. Caresyntax’s qvident platform pulls OR data and simplifies advanced documentation through editing and commenting features. This is then auto-integrated with PACS/HIS systems.
- 7,000 patients and 3,400 surgical procedures (including 1,200 extracorporeal and 50 transplant procedures) and 4,200 cardiac catheterizations
- Creation of a new hybrid OR
- In-Wall CX-Hub D2 Display with touch screen
- CX-Hub Touchless control capabilities including voice and gesture, customized per OR
- Complete OR integration with PRIME365 software to streamline OR processes and facilitate surgical training
- Qvident platform to minimize documentation burden and enable OR analytics to enhance surgical performance and patient outcomes