What’s new in 2018
We conclude 2018 with a strong list of new application launches and major functionality updates and improvements. Below are this year’s major PRIME365 updates, major qvident updates, and also a look at our 2019 roadmap for IoT, integration, and surgical performance applications.
Our vendor-neutral IoT integration solution for workflow automation, video management, and data-collection inside the OR.
- CX-Reach: touchless voice and gesture control for integrated surgical devices in the OR
- Up to four source simultaneous video-recording with audio is now possible
- Automate your OR and workflow - based on case type or user preference - with programmable presets for video-routing configuration, checklists, and more.
Our surgical data workspace and applications engine, qvident supports a number of clinical and operational use cases: surgical training and coaching, workflow optimization, performance analytics, and more.
- You can now create and export customized reports, in order to accommodate specific performance metrics, or hospital-specific protocols
- Review and playback two recorded video-streams simultaneously, synched with corresponding audio recording and surgical time stamps for clinical review
- We created and implemented a data warehouse structure for high-volume data processing, included an analytics visualization application with drill-down functionality, and released two out-of-the-box clinical performance KPI dashboards, designed for administratives and executives, or for surgeons
- Utilizing OR time stamps, surgical checklists, and video/audio recording, we have enabled better surgical training through creating a platform for root-cause analysis and post-operative coaching
Planning is well underway with deeper integration, new applications, automation, and analytics. Here’s what to expect in 2019:
We want to hear from you!
How can we do better? Looking for something that wasn’t in the roadmap? Let us know!