Sales Development Representative (Berlin)
Lead generation and sales support in digital health IT
Your work scope
- Online research and phone qualification of clients (sales partners, hospitals) and contacts
- Educate new and existing clients about our product portfolio and individual product features
- Set up and coordinate appointments for online demos and field sales
- Update of client data base and all related activities in our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Follow-up on offers
- Technical know-how in software, audio, video, IoT
- Solid work experience in cold acquisition, cold calling, market research, lead generation via phone, email and social media
- Strong hunter mentality
- Strong opening, objection handling, getting past the gatekeeper, qualification and urgency
- Outstanding communication skills via phone and email
- Business-fluent German, English and French
- Strong sense of accountability, self-organisation and reliability
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times models, including remote working, home office, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape. Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/s%C2%B7capegmbh), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!