Regional Sales Directors (USA)
caresyntax® is growing its presence in the US and needs
Regional Sales Directors for Northeast/Canada, South/Southeast, West/Southwest, Central (f/m)
with strong solutions selling experience and a history of new account development with demonstrated track record of quota attainment and territory growth.
- Lead the identification, exploration, and analysis of new opportunities, and develop specific sales strategies and business initiatives that support the achievement of growth objectives
- Analyze and quantify market potential for their territory and accounts, assess market conditions and prioritize accounts and channel partners through formal and informal
- Develop and implement territory sales plan to build up a pipeline in line with the assigned quota and company growth objectives, forecast deal closure
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Leverage existing network to build and develop a sales pipeline to deliver short and long term objectives
- Recruit sales/distribution partners or independent sales reps towards achieving sales and profit goals for the territory
- Target key hospitals and execute plan for working with key stakeholders and moving it through product committees, evaluations and purchase
- Collaborate with other medical device and infrastructure partners to identify opportunities in the territory
- Prepare monthly sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, risks and opportunities
- Work with marketing department to develop sales campaigns to target key segments and achieve targets
- Represent the company at trade association meetings and shows to promote solutions
- Establish high level of credibility with executive leadership regarding sales strategy, forecasting accuracy, and process consistency
- Build peer support and strong internal company relationships with all key stakeholders. Develop cooperative relationships with executive management, sales leadership, and other sales and support personnel
- Ability to build, lead and motivate a successful team with increasing company growth
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of direct and/or channel sales experience, preferably in hospital-based digital integration, medical information technology, unified communication business
- Strong exposure to inpatient (surgery or acute care) departments is preferable
- Good prior clinical or consulting knowledge of the hospital process from admission to discharge with experience in the hospital O.R. or procedure rooms
- Must have very strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Must have technical understanding of information and computer technology
- Must be accustomed to solution design, familiar with hospital design and construction process, and the relevant stakeholders such as architects and planners
- History of selling high value, software and workflow-oriented products with complex multi- stakeholder landscape is required
- Experience with recurring software-based sales (PaaS/SaaS) is a plus
Why work for caresyntax?
caresyntax is a hyper-growth global venture-backed company focused on disruptive data-driven innovation in surgical services. Our ambition is to help form a new Smart Surgery ecosystem, driven by automation, predictive AI algorithms, and augmented visualization. The launch of the Prime 365 SaaS suite is a major milestone in this direction. We are set forth to help change the way healthcare is delivered and looking to have enthusiastic team members. By being part of our team, you will contribute to our mission.
By being part of our U.S. team, you have a chance to be part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial setup with flat hierarchy and high upward mobility prospects. As the U.S. business grows, your contribution, responsibilities and authority can scale proportionally
caresyntax® inc, together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, is an end-to-end perioperative workflow solutions provider with a world-wide installed base of over 6,000 operating rooms and 10,000,000 procedures per year. The 1,600 hospitals, using the installations are leading providers in the world’s leading health systems. caresyntax® solutions are built and deployed in collaboration with many of the leading vendors in surgical medical device, healthcare IT, and hospital infrastructure fields. Our footprint allows us to help optimize workflow in over 10 million surgical procedures a year.