Office Manager (m/f/div)
Versatile Office Manager with experience in international environment
in digital health IT
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- You lead and motivate a small team to take care and bring freshness to the soul of
our office, and manage day-to-day business in office management
- Take care of our employees’ needs, act as a contact person and contribute to the
maintenance of a pleasant working environment and atmosphere
- You cover the variety of administrative and organizational tasks, including: reception
and hosting of guests, candidates and suppliers; receiving and forwarding phone
calls; post processing, etc.
- You make sure that all necessary work materials are in supply and accessible to your
colleagues, including: order and stock management and price negotiation with
- You take care of the condition of the establishment, including handling with landlord,
cleaning services, catering, security services and office designing
- Impulses in planning and coordination of team events
- Bring initiatives for improvement and implementation of policies, processes,
structures and facilities
- Solid experience in office management, front office, team assistance or relevant fields
- You have very strong ownership and organizational talent
- You are a strong team player, friendly and open to deal with an international
multicultural environment. Leadership experience is preferable but not required.
- You are comfortable to be the contact person for our employees, customers, business
partners and candidates
- You enjoy a variety of tasks and like to support where your help is needed
- Flexible and able to adapt to fast-changing priorities
- You have positive vibes and an eye for detail
- Excellent German and English (both spoken and written) is a must, other languages
- Comfortable with MS Office and giving presentations
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.