caresyntax® is growing its presence in the US and is looking for a Demand Generation and Field Marketing Specialist to join our venture-backed, fast growing organization in our Boston headquarters, reporting to the VP of Operations. As a member of our entrepreneurial team, your expertise in demand and lead generation will build awareness of our product and a qualified pipeline for our growing sales team. You’ll help us drive adoption, pipeline and revenue growth. You’ll partner with sales, engineering, and product marketing to create, curate, engage in the field, and syndicate content to accelerate the sales cycle to improve conversion to customer. We value self-starters, decision makers and great teammates who are passionate about making a difference in patient outcomes.
Demand Generation – Field Marketing Specialist
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to our demand generation and field marketing engine, delivering on our key quarterly metrics
- Create and execute B2B demand generation and field programs that build and accelerate the pipeline (including webinars, white papers, email marketing, blog posts, content coordination, tradeshows, regional events, partner events, etc.)
- Evaluate and improve email marketing campaigns, nurture programs and webinars
- Use marketing automation tools and CRM to track inbound calls, emails and website inquiries to acquire, cultivate and transfer sales-ready leads to the sales team
- Work with marketing, pre-sales and sales to manage lead flow and ensure conversion rates into qualified prospects throughout the sales process
- Develop strategies to expand usage of caresyntax solutions across managed care organizations, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers
- Leverage relationships across our channel partner network to create programs that reach new audiences
- Filter and input leads to database and track acquisition of prospects from events, webinars and additional marketing programs
- You will be responsible for delivering on key business metrics including analysis of marketing performance, measurement processes, KPI’s and pipeline activity.
What You Need:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, sales or related area
- 2 -4 years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation, lead nurturing and enabling marketing programs. B2B a plus.
- You have a track record of successfully executing in a highly collaborative work environment with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience with demand generation, content development, SEM, email marketing and A/B testing
- You successfully handle multiple priorities, work with self-direction, and able to collaborate across teams in a dynamic environment
- You have an analytical and data mindset, keen attention to detail, ability to interpret data to assess marketing programs, and a creative problem-solver
- Demonstrated experience with pay-per-click and paid social advertising
- You possess a strong, enthusiastic work ethic and willingness to learn on the job
- Experience with demand generation in a SaaS environment (a plus), marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Outstanding communication, writing and verbal skills
- Data analysis through Excel, experience with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite
What You Get:
- Be a founding member of our rapidly growing, U.S. team with opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
- Have the autonomy to create projects and processes with a supportive and entrepreneurial team
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on improved patient outcomes
- Receive generous compensation, health and benefits package
caresyntax® Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified persons of every race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, and disability.