Deployment scenarios with zero-footprint philosophy
PRIME365 platform integrates the entire workflow without impacting the existing infrastructure footprint.
The hardware is installed out of the working area in an in / on-wall console or even out of the procedure room with equipment rack.
Pendants can also be used for hosting critical medical equipment.
Scenario 1: Console deployment inside the O.R.
Inside the O.R., we can deploy an in / on-wall console custom-built with a minimum depth of 120 mm. It hosts all necessary IT and video components to integrate any medical device and IT system.
- Decentralized architecture with no single point of failure in the O.R.
- No need for additional technical space outside the O.R.
- Ultra-rapid installation cycle
- Low deployment costs thanks to limited cabling and labor requirements
- No signal degradation
Scenario 2: Rack deployment outside the O.R.
High-grade equipment rack with flexible transmission configuration.
It features optimal cooling and airflow design.
It is installed outside the operating and procedure room.
- Zero footprint deployment for high-end specialized configurations in cath labs and hybrid O.R.s
- Easy service access for technicians
Scenario 3: Mobile deployment inside the O.R.
High-grade mobile cart with flexible transmission configuration.It perfectly suits telemedicine needs. It can upgrade O.R. capabilities on-demand, by connecting to other existing S·CAPE® products or caresyntax® solutions as well as medical devices.
- Ability to amortize and optimize use of expensive telemedicine infrastructure across multiple operating rooms